This product is sold by NativeAppEngine. The support is provided by this vendor directly. You will get his support access in the purchase receipt email.
Requirements: This module requires Individual Push notification module as a dependency.
This simple module allows app admin to create user groups for notification.
- More control over push notification – App owner can send push notification to selected group
- User can be added to one or more groups by admin or App owner
- Push sent will be received by only group members
- It uses topics as Group so that sending push can be sent with official push notification feature
- Admin / App owner can add/remove user from a Group
- If allowed user can them self subscribe to group using topics feature
- You can deactivate topic feature so that only admin can add/remove user to group
- You can have topics feature enabled along with this module so that both user can subscribe them self and admin can also control it.
- When user is editing by admin all his subscription get resets to force admins selection.
- Complete translation available
After Installation please visit App Editor -> Modules -> Customer Groups
How it is different from Topics ?
Topics allows user to select a topic and admin doesn’t have any control, this module allows admin to add any user to any topic/group.
v6.0 12-Nov-2019 – Bug fix for side menu