Journals is sold by our partner NativeAppEngine, updates and support are provided by the vendor directly
This module allows your user to create private/public journal within app.
* PRIVATE JOURNALS – Ability for each App User to have their own Journal.
* MOOD – When posting a new Entry, the App User would also have the ability to select a “Mood” (icon), and the Date/Time of the Entry.
* PHOTOS – Ability to add images to Journal entries.
* COMMENTS – App Users can Enable/Disable comments on their Journals.
* PRIVATE / PUBLIC – Journals can be Public (visible to other App Members) or Private (only visible by the respective App User).
* BLOCK USERS – If the Journal is Public, the App User have the ability to “Block” Members from accessing their Journal.
* FAVOURITES – The ability for Members to add Public Journals to their “Favorites” list.
* SEARCH – The ability for the App User to Search their Posts.
* ADMIN: TOGGLE MOOD – Option for the App Admin to Enable/Disable the “Mood” feature.
* ADMIN: TOGGLE PUBLIC/PRIVATE – Option for the App Admin to Enable/Disable the “Pubic/Private” feature.
* ADMIN: TOGGLE COMMENTS: App Admin can Enable/Disable the Comments feature.
* ADMIN: LANGUAGE – Language fields in the Settings so that the App Admin can easily edit the front-end language to suit their particular needs.
* Push Notifications Settings ( You need Individual Push notification module to use this feature)
- Admin Toggle – In the module Settings, the App Admin should have a toggle to Enable/Disable Push Notifications. Notifications should be Enabled by default.
- App Member Toggles – The App Member should have the following Toggles in the new Notifications Settings section in the module.~ New Journal Posts
~ Comments on My Journal Posts Only
~ Comments on All Journals
~ Disable All NotificationsWhen enabled, Members should receive a Push Notification to their phone. The Push Notification should work like regular Push Notifications and not in-app Notifications.
Example Use cases: