User Logout is sold by our partner AppTeam, updates and support are provided by the vendor directly
Online image editor lets you create, edit images using HTML5 technologies. No need to buy, download, install or have obsolete flash. No ads. Key features: layers, filters, HTML5, open source, Photoshop alternative.
miniPaint operates directly in the browser. You can create images, paste from the clipboard (ctrl+v) or upload from the computer (using menu or drag & drop). Nothing will be sent to any server. Everything stays in your browser.
- Files: open images, directories, URL, data URL, drag and drop, save (PNG, JPG, BMP, WEBP, animated GIF, TIFF, JSON (layers data), print.
- Edit: Undo, cut, copy, paste, selection, paste from clipboard.
- Image: information, EXIF, trim, zoom, resize (Hermite resample, default resize), rotate, flip, color corrections (brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, luminance), auto adjust colors, grid, histogram, negative.
- Layers: multiple layers system, differences, merge, flatten, Transparency support.
- Effects: Black and White, Blur (box, Gaussian, stack, zoom), Bulge/Pinch, Denoise, Desaturate, Dither, Dot Screen, Edge, Emboss, Enrich, Gamma, Grains, GrayScale, Heatmap, JPG Compression, Mosaic, Oil, Sepia, Sharpen, Solarize, Tilt Shift, Vignette, Vibrance, Vintage, Blueprint, Night Vision, Pencil, also Instagram Filters: 1977, Aden, Clarendon, Gingham, Inkwell, Lo-fi, Toaster, Valencia, X-Pro II.
- Tools: pencil, brush, magic wand, erase, fill, color picker, letters, crop, blur, sharpen, desaturate, clone, borders, sprites, key-points, color zoom, replace color, restore alpha, content fill.
- Help: keyboard shortcuts, translations.
- text rotation
- trim update: power parameter
- Isolated shadow from clipped layer
- fix : disabled rotation on brush, pencil
- trim fix: stop jumping layer to old coordinates, if image is big